- You can only water lawns and residential gardens on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays between 6.00pm and 10.00am for a period of not more than 30 minutes using water systems, drip systems, micro sprays, soaker hoses and handheld hoses.
- Do not wash down hard surfaces.
- Do not fill swimming pools/spas.
- Do not wash vehicles in Taralga – other locations within the shire are available.
- Do not top-up or fill garden features.
- Do not water lawns or residential gardens at all on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- Do not use fixed sprinklers.
0.56/0.58 giga litres
0.45/0.45 giga litres
0.01/0.03 giga litres
0.1/0.1 giga litres